Heat pumps are one of the most highly efficient and economical ways to heat your pool.
Heat pumps utilise the sun’s free heat by collecting and absorbing energy from the outside air. This energy is then transferred to the pool water. Your existing pool pump circulates the water through the heater and warms the pool. The unit contains a fan that draws in outside air and directs it over the surface of the EVAPORATOR (energy collector). The liquid refrigerant within the EVAPORATOR coil absorbs the heat from the outside air and then refrigerant becomes gas. The warm gas passes through the compressor where it is compressed to form a very hot gas, which then passes through the condenser (water heat exchanger). It is here that the heat exchange occurs as the hot gas gives up the heat to the cooler swimming pool water circulating through the coil. The pool water becomes warmer and the hot gas is cooling down as it flows through th condenser coil, returns to its liquid form and, after passing through the expansion valve, the whole process begins again.
Using Hydro Pro Swimming Pool Heat Pumps with its high quality build and low working temperatures is one of the cheapest and most efficient ways to heat your swimming pool. Manufactured by a the same company and to the same specification as the Duratech Heat Pumps, the HydroPro Heat Pumps can reduce your running costs, saving up to approx. 80% on your swimming pool heating bills compared with electric heater or gas pool heaters. HydroPro Heat Pumps operate down to as low as -5 degrees giving you an extended swimming season as standard, so you can swim earlier and later in the year as opposed to just a typical swimming season from May – Sept. The 18KW and 22KW are soft start ready and the 26KW has soft start, so it is not as heavy on the loading on start up.
- Hydro Pro Heat Pumps
- THE IDEAL SOLUTION TO HEATING YOUR SWIMMING POOL
- 5KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 18m3
- 7KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 22m3
- 10KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 33m3
- 13KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 40m3
- 18KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 65m3
- 22KW = Max Pool Volume for this model: 75m3
- 26KW(soft start) = Max Pool Volume for this model: 85m3
- ABS Casing
Models 5 to 13 are horizontal (fan points out to the side) and the 18 to 26 are vertical (fan points to the sky)
- Single Phase/ Running current 4.1Amps – 9.1Amps (dependent on model)
- Noise Level at 10m dB(A) 39 – 43 dependent on model
- High efficiency coefficient up to 6
- ALL SEASONS model, works until -5 Degrees Centigrade
- Full flow model
- Easy digital temperature control with LCD display
- All functions are microprocessor controlled
- Quiet running with low sound rotary compressor, low noise fan
- R410A gas for an environmentally friendly operation
- Automatic defrost
- Titanium heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine
- 2 YRS PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY
- For full specification or further information please send your email address for on-line brochure
- FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland included – excluding Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland. Please call for a quote giving your postcode.