Lacron Side Mount Filter Information
We give the Lacron a 5 star rating, the tank itself is durable, hard wearing and has been our best selling Sand Filter for over 20 years. The main tank structure is manufactured from extremely hard wearing glass reinforced polyester.
Lacron Sand Filters (LSR) are tested to 4 Bar and are designed to operate at a maximum pressure of 2.5 Bar.
Features of the filter include:
- UV and corrosion resistant.
- Multiport valves are female threaded – we recommend MTFP unions.
- Clear sight glass for backwash inspection.
- Glass reinforced polyester.
- Winter drain.
- Sturdy filter base.
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise flow.
- Multiport valve connections are female threaded, 1.5” on the 18” – 24” filters and then 2” connections from the 30” upwards.
Filter comes with a 5 year warranty on the tank and 1 year warranty on all other components.
Flow rates are based on 10m Head
16” – 6.5m3/hr
18” – 8.5m3/hr
20” – 10m3/hr
24” – 14.5m3/hr
30” – 22.5m3/hr
Please not the photo is only for illustrative purposes and the filter will come with a white Midus multiport valve