The Rainbow 320 Inline Chemical Feeder from Pentair with FREE Aquachek yellow test strips.
Installation is so easy
– It fits in the pipeline on the return back to the pool and automatically feeds the appropriate level of chlorine or bromine into the water.
Control – There is a valve/dial on the top that you adjust to control the chemical feed into the pool which is dependent on the pool size.
Maintenance – All you need to do is check your water chemistry and fill up the feeder. The transparent sides allow you to see the level so you can see when it requires topping up.
Your personal assistant to release chlorine or bromine into the pool while you continue with your busy life! Saving you time, but also reduces manual handling of chemicals.
- Chlorine 2.2kg – bottom feed 22,500gallons / 102m3 or top feed 58,300 gallons / 265m3
- Bromine 2.2kg – bottom feed 11,200gallons / 50m3 or top feed 29,000 gallons / 131m3
- This feeder requires small tablets so please make sure you buy 20gm tablets as it allows for better dispersion.
- You can use Trichlor(chlorine) or Bromine tablets.
- The Rainbow 320 chemical feeder must be installed on the return after any units such as heaters, pumps etc.
- We would recommend installing a Non Return Valve before any chemical dosing equipment to ensure that chemicals can’t feed back through the pipework and into any heating elements/pumps etc