Small dimensions – 3.05m to 4.57m (4.3m maximum cover width)
The SlideLock range is the ultimate in manual rollers and can last a lifetime with it’s strength and durability. The domestic SlideLock telescopic reel system is widely considered to be the best domestic reel on the market, thanks to its ease of installation and great strength.
Manufactured in anodized aluminium tube, it has mirror polished stainless steel end stands, plastic bearings and steering wheels with stainless steel axle crank handles. The rolling tube has a slide adjustment mechanism to adjust for the width of the pool. The rolling tube has slots so that the cover to roller attachment kit, which is supplied, can easily be moved sideways to the correct position to suit the cover.
• Polished stainless steel end stands
• Anodized aluminium tubes
• Plastic end bosses and steering wheels
• Straps connect to tubes by our unique slide and lock fixing
• Locking device holds the tube in position, stopping the cover from unwinding.
• Range of different end stands
• Optional castor pack
• Small SlideLock tubes for 3.05m to 4.57m
• Large Slidelock tubes for 4.88m to 6.4m
Notes: Reels should be set up to have a maximum 300mm overlap each side. Maximum recommended area of material on both reels is 75sq.m. Cover/tube overlap should be kept to a minimum. Some flexing of the tube may occur with larger covers.